The tour starts in one of the oldest Almaty parks, Panfilov Park. Here you will know more about the history of the city and see one of the highest wooden building in the world, Zenkov Cathedral. You will also visit the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame, dedicated to the memory of the fighters who have died for freedom and independence of the country.
The tour continues at the popular place for townspeople – the Green Bazaar, where it is impossible to refrain from shopping. It is the great chance to experience an atmosphere of the real eastern market, its colors, smells and crowds. There you can obtain famous Oriental sweets, but don’t forget to bargain!
After the bazaar you will visit the Kok-Tobe Hill, where the tallest TV tower in the world is located and where you will get by the picturesque winding mountain road. At the top of the hill you can admire the magnificent panorama of the city from the special observation deck, stroll along the winding paths of the Kok-Tobe park, visit the shop of national souvenirs, see the monument devoted to “The Beatles” (the only one in CIS countries) as well as many other interesting things.
The tour ends with the short ride from the top of the hill to the center of the city by the famous Almaty cableway.
- Panfilov Park
- Green Bazaar
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off from the most Almaty hotels
- Guided tour
- All admission fees and tickets
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Pick-up/drop-off from other hotels/locations available on request for extra charge
- Free cancellation: 2 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): 1 day or less prior to date of activity.
For More information about this tour or to Book please click here